Protein Report accepts article submissions from scientists, startup founders, researchers, policy makers, business leaders, and other experts with deep or extensive knowledge in their field. Guest-contributed articles are usually a collaborative process between the subject-matter expert and one of our professional writers. To submit an article, please email us at [email protected].
How it works
- We carefully review each submission to determine if it is a good fit for Protein Report.
- If approved, we assign a writer and/or editor to prepare the piece for publication.
- In some cases, the writer/editor may take liberty rewriting and restructuring the content in order to add journalistic styling and narrative.
- The writer/editor may also communicate with the author to confirm details, accuracy, and to add needed context or background information.
- Both the original author and the assigned writer/editor may be listed in the published article’s author byline.
- Submissions must be a minimum of 500 words.
- Articles may be about a specific company, product, or organization, but may not be promotional in tone. See our newswire service for greater flexibility in promotional messaging.
- Articles must offer news or analytical value to our readers. News updates, analysis, opinion, and explainer pieces are all welcome.
- Submissions generally must not have already been published elsewhere.
- Once approved, the article becomes subject to Protein Report’s copyright and may not be published elsewhere without explicit permission.