Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Summit
Scaling Sustainable Food Production in Asia
Now in its fourth year, the Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Summit will bring together the world’s leading agribusinesses, growers, CPG and ingredient brands, entrepreneurs, investors, retailers and policymakers to share ideas and collaborate towards greater security and sustainability in Asia’s agri-food system.
From empowering smallholder farmers and building more connected, resilient supply chains to indoor farming models, holistic nutrition and health strategies, the summit will identify the most important opportunities and challenges as the region recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic.
A hybrid event combining both in-person elements in Singapore and a full virtual experience tailored to an international audience, the summit will facilitate high-value connections and foster long-lasting business relationships.
Knowledge exchange is an integral part of the innovation cycle. By sharing best practice from around the globe and enabling new partnerships, the summit offers an invaluable platform for developing a strategic, unified approach to scaling technologies and accelerating progress towards a greener and more secure food system.
Over a three-day summit, the smart virtual platform offers live-streamed debates and panel discussions, online roundtables and fireside chats, as well as 1-1 networking. All content will be available to watch on demand for a month after the summit.
- Developing an Integrated Approach to Agri-Food Sustainability in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Sustainable Agriculture & Rural Livelihoods: Boosting Adoption of Digital Solutions to Improve Farm Productivity
- Regenerative & Carbon-Neutral Farming: The Role of Smallholder Farmers in Tackling Food Security and Climate Change
- The Vertical Farm of Tomorrow: Achieving Secure, Sustainable, Affordable Access to Fresh Produce
- A Holistic Approach to Nutrition: Supporting Health and Wellbeing through Ingredient Innovation
- The Future of Plant-Based, Fermented and Cultivated Proteins: Scaling Production and Navigating the Regulatory Landscape
- Catering to Asian Consumer Preferences: Exploring Application, Flavour and Texture Trends in Alternative Proteins
- Accelerating Innovation in Aquaculture: Sharing Risk and Improving Access to Finance
- Plastics, Waste and Circularity: Material Innovation and Building a Circular Economy
- Fast-Tracking Pandemic Recovery: Designing New Investment and Finance Models
- Ecosystem Collaboration & Partnerships: Connecting the Dots to Crisis-Proof Asia’s Food System
- Event Dates: November 16th-18th 2021 (times TBC)
- VIRTUAL Super Early Bird Price: SGD $395 until 3rd September
- VIRTUAL Early Bird Price: SGD $495, until 1st October
- VIRTUAL Standard Price: SGD $695
- Website: https://agrifoodinnovation.com/