Consumer demand for plant-based products is growing rapidly, and a broad portfolio of plant proteins is now available for plant-based meat, egg, and dairy applications.
This webinar will explore the key characteristics of plant protein sources for alternative protein end products, including:
- A basic overview of plant proteins, processing, and choice parameters like functionality, price, sourcing, and nutrition.
- A glance at the landscape of major (e.g. soy, wheat, pea) and emerging (e.g. lupin, mung bean, duckweed) plant protein sources.
- Synergistic combinations of different plant proteins.
- An overview of processing considerations for plant proteins across key applications.
- Consumer perceptions of different plant protein sources.
- Emma Ignaszewski, Corporate Engagement Project Manager, Good Food Institute
- Chris Gregson, Greenstalk Food Consulting
- Kyle Gaan, Research Analyst, Good Food Institute
- Erin Rees Clayton, Associate Director of Science and Technology, Good Food Institute
Time: Feb 23, 2021 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)