VIVAX BIO, LLC, based in New York, NY, and its Moscow, Russia, R&D subsidiary, 3D Bioprinting Solutions, focus on 3D bioprinting and work on the whole range of the hardware, materials, technologies, and products comprising the 3D bioprinting industry. We are opening a new lab in New York and adapt our existing platform technologies for cellular agriculture applications focusing primarily on cell-based cultured meat/fish project.
We are looking for a Head of Biotech Laboratory who will lead these efforts at our new lab.
Job type: Full-time position.
Location: New York, NY.
Qualifications & experience:
- Experience with 3D cell culture
- Scale growth and production of established cell lines to manufacturing levels
- Knowledge of bioreactor technology
- Academic background in Cell Biology, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Bioengineering or related field with 2+ years of work experience
- Experience managing 3+ scientists
- Experience with biomaterials fabrication and characterization
Additional qualifications & experience:
- Experience with food technology is a plus
- Experience with additive manufacturing technologies (3D printing)
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Goal orientated, motivated, and able to work independently
- Strong planning and execution skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to accurately document, critically analyze/interpret data and communicate the results promptly.
Please note: Work visa sponsorship will not be provided.
Please contact: Anton Elemoso at [email protected]