Associate Director, Business Operations
Posted: January 15, 2022
The EVERY Company, based in South San Francisco, is a leading VC-backed food tech ingredient company using precision fermentation to create animal proteins without the animal for the global food and beverage industry. Originally founded as Clara Foods in 2014, EVERY™ rebranded in 2021 to better convey its vision to bring animal-free proteins to everyone, everywhere. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change makers who are reimagining the factory farm model with a kinder, more sustainable alternative. Leveraging precision fermentation to produce hyper-functional and one-to-one replacement proteins from microorganisms, EVERY™ is on a mission to decouple the world’s proteins from the animals that make them.
We are a passionate, determined, (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
We are a passionate, genuine, (and fun!) team with a vital mission, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join us. Sound like you?
You have that special blend of strategic vision and tactical expertise. You can work well alone but communicate effectively at all levels within a team. You may have previously held a “Chief of Staff” type role and want to grow beyond it. Still you? Keep reading!
- BS in Biology/Biochemistry or similar
- Previous experience in a scale-up stage startup
- CAPEX experience
- Strong understanding of RACI framework
- Familiarity with at least one Project Management software.
Nice-to-have (but not required)
- Prior experience with a consulting firm
What EVERY can offer:
- Generous benefits package; 100% medical, dental, and vision employee coverage
- 401k matching
- Stock options
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible PTO and 10 paid company holidays per year
- Free parking, unlimited gym access, lounge, mini-golf patio, yoga, and fitness classes onsite
- Unlimited supply of sparkling water, granola bars, snacks, local coffee, and tea
- Themed happy hours and quarterly company outings
- Monthly all-hands meetings and opportunity to directly speak with CEO and senior management
- Close to South San Francisco BART and Caltrain stations, including free shuttle service
*Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We are not able to sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. This position is based in our South San Francisco, CA location - there is no relocation assistance offered at this time. *
The EVERY Company™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
How to apply