Business Development Manager
Posted: December 20, 2021
Closing: February 28, 2022
Balletic Foods is seeking a Business Development Manager to support business strategies in our collaborative and fast-paced start-up environment.
Balletic Foods is a California based company working towards a sustainable food system by combining science and technology to create new sources of animal-free protein. If you are passionate about using biotechnology to build sustainable new sources of animal-free protein, join our team of entrepreneurs and scientists.
- A self-starter with excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- A positive and inclusive team player with the ability to communicate effectively in oral presentations and written communications
- Able to work autonomously and not afraid to speak up and ask questions
- Passionate about changing the world’s food system and able to work under tight deadlines
- Supporting functions of corporate strategy and business development
- Track record of end-to-end ownership of strategic projects – from defining goals and objectives, to due diligence and analysis, to delivering final business plans and roadmaps
- Work closely with the executive team to define the strategic direction of the company
- Lead deep-dive analysis on various topics to evaluate business opportunities and partnerships
- Analyze and leverage external and internal data to identify potential business improvements and propose business expansion areas
- Assists in the development of strategic plans for existing, new or proposed business operations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 2+ years relevant experience working in strategy and or business development roles
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting, able to proactively managing opportunities, but also working with the team to move strategy and business development initiatives forward
- Strong analytical skill set and the ability to build and articulate strategic business cases
- Science communication and marketing experience are a plus
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please contact email@example.com.