Head of Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: November 24, 2020
Closing: January 29, 2021
As Head of Operations and Supply Chain, you will be accountable for consistent and flawless execution of our CMO Manufacturing Operations and Supply Chain. You will be leading all aspects of manufacturing at our Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) partners. This includes oversight of the production scheduling of one current make-to-order product line and 2 new products to be launched in 2021, as well as the Supply Chain for this global business.
- Formulate & implement manufacturing programs, plans and processes
- Manage the production schedule, including the management of commercial product manufacturing but not process development.
- Focus on Quality, On-Time Delivery and Cost Management.
- Strategize and develop the annual CMO manufacturing plan and budget.
- Develop business unit strategy and participate in the development of corporate strategy.
- Ensure shipping/ logistics processes are executed per KPIs.
- 5-10 years comparable manufacturing business experience with demonstrated leadership.
- Experience with oversight of multiple plant operations preferred
- Background in plant startups and/or production transfers will be helpful
- Experience in relevant manufacturing continuous improvement principles
- The ability to travel occasionally is required.
- Ability to create a highly collaborative and inclusive environment for the team
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong skills in financial, scheduling, and materials planning is a must
- Prior experience with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Strategic mind-set with quality decision making, while balancing risk.
What Clara can offer:
- Generous benefits package; 100% medical, dental, and vision employee coverage, 401k matching, and stock options
- Optional benefits; FSA, HSA, Commuter, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Free parking, unlimited gym access, lounge, mini-golf patio, yoga and fitness classes
- Unlimited supply of sparkling water, granola bars, snacks, local coffee and tea
- Weekly themed happy hours and quarterly company outings
- Monthly all-hands meetings and 1:1 with CEO and leadership
- Close to South San Francisco BART and Cal Train stations, including free shuttle service
How to apply