Helaina is a team brought together by the belief that the health and developmental outcomes of all infants can be improved through nutritional options closest to breast milk. Our team is revolutionizing the infant nutrition space by developing a food product meant to uniquely support babies in their earliest stages. Helaina’s R&D ecosystem harnesses the power of naturally-occurring biological processes in tandem with modern advances in the space of synthetic biology, fermentation, and improved industrial processing. We are a fast-paced startup looking for our next team member who is intensely passionate about advancing synthetic biology for food and beverage products.
How You Will Make a Difference:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to ensure that Helaina’s roadmap to strategic initiatives is completed on time and in the most effective manner. The Operations and Project Assistant will be:
- Primarily responsible for managing the timeline completion of ongoing and planned projects
- Developing timelines (Gantt charts) for the tracking of deliverables and task interdependencies
- Working with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure timely achievement of project deliverables
- Managing interdependencies and connections between functions and ensures visibility and alignment
- Organize project meetings, prepare an agenda, maintain detailed notes and follow up on action items
- Managing multiple, fast track projects simultaneously
- Developing and tracking team deliverables and projects through a clearly defined project path with well-defined outputs
- Performing other duties as assigned
Who We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of work experience, including a minimum of 2 years with direct project management experience
- Able to be a proactive self-starter, working independently to move projects and tasks forward to completion
- A strong background in project management; knowledge of Monday or similar tools is a plus
- Ability to apply basic project management principles including, but not limited to, identifying critical paths, building and communicating timelines, defining milestones and methods for setting expectations and accountability
- Ability to work collaboratively on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- PMP certification or equivalent highly desirable
- Expert knowledge of MS Office package, MS Project, and SmartSheet software
- Ability to think critically with demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organization and efficiency
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfort working remotely and in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
- Strong support for Helaina’s philosophy and mission
- Terms of employment: Full-time, non-exempt
- Location: NYC or Remote; United States
- Travel (if remote): Up to three per year
- Benefits: Full medical coverage, optional dental and vision packages, a 401(k) plan with employer match, flexible holiday and vacation plans, the opportunity for advancement, respectful managers, and supportive colleagues.
- This is a U.S.-based position: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Send CV/Resume to [email protected]