Creative Director / Sr. Designer
Posted: January 15, 2022
The EVERY Company, based in South San Francisco, is a leading VC-backed food tech ingredient company using precision fermentation to create animal proteins without the animal for the global food and beverage industry. Originally founded as Clara Foods in 2014, EVERY™ rebranded in 2021 to better convey its vision to bring animal-free proteins to everyone, everywhere. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change makers who are reimagining the factory farm model with a kinder, more sustainable alternative. Leveraging precision fermentation to produce hyper-functional and one-to-one replacement proteins from microorganisms, EVERY™ is on a mission to decouple the world’s proteins from the animals that make them.
We are a passionate, determined, (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director / Sr. Graphic Designer to lead and evolve the creative vision and activation of our new brand and visual identity across all touchpoints in the B2B ingredient and co-branded consumer worlds. Our CD/Sr. Designer will be responsible for bringing the brand to life in a bold, distinctive, exciting, inspiring, yet approachable way. This is an opportunity to lead and translate EVERY’s vision, mission and strategy into compelling and iconic design.
- Develop branded assets for use across web, social, email, PR/media, trade advertising, digital animation / GIFs, video, and all other touchpoints
- Art Direct photography (food/product, lifestyle and lab), videos for corporate and social media use and B-roll of lab for broadcast opportunities
- In partnership with Marketing, own design direction for all digital assets including building out a compelling presence on our new website theEVERYcompany.com, email CRM and social media channels
- Design and produce all product packaging including labels and shippers, while creating a consistent brand look and architecture system
- Support the asset needs of all cross-functional teams including the Strategy, Commercial, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Technology, and Leadership teams. This will include creating branded investor decks, selling decks, marketing brochures, sales collateral, selling materials and other branded assets
- B.A. or B.F.A. in Graphic Design or relevant field; MA or graduate degree is an asset
- 8+ years of design experience including hands-on experience in creative process, digital design, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Proven ability to translate brand strategies into creative execution across a variety of channels
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail and ability to manage flawless execution
What The EVERY Company can offer:
- Generous benefits package; 100% medical, dental, and vision employee coverage, 401k matching, and stock options
- Weekly catered lunches
- Optional benefits; FSA, HSA, Commuter, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
- Flexible PTO and 10 paid company holidays per year
- Free parking, unlimited gym access, lounge, mini-golf patio, yoga, and fitness classes onsite
- Unlimited supply of sparkling water, granola bars, snacks, local coffee, and tea
- Themed happy hours and quarterly company outings
- Monthly all-hands meetings and opportunity to directly speak with CEO and leadership
- Close to South San Francisco BART and Caltrain stations, including free shuttle service
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We are not able to sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. This position is based in our South San Francisco, CA location - there is no relocation assistance offered at this time.
The EVERY Company™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
How to apply