Marketing Operations Lead
Posted: December 1, 2021
Closing: February 28, 2022
Helaina is a team brought together by the belief that health and developmental outcomes of all infants can be improved through nutritional options closest to breast milk. Our team is revolutionizing the infant nutrition space by developing a food product meant to uniquely support babies in their earliest stages. Helaina’s R&D ecosystem harnesses the power of naturally occurring biological processes in tandem with modern advances in the space of synthetic biology, fermentation, and improved industrial processing.
We are a fast-paced startup looking for our next team member who is intensely passionate about advancing synthetic biology for food and beverage products and redefining the future of nutrition.
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented and proactive Marketing Operations Coordinator to join our team. In this position, you will be in charge of planning and overseeing all marketing and PR projects at Helaina from initial ideation to completion. You will be responsible for coordinating internal and external stakeholders, ensuring all marketing and PR initiatives are delivered on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
Come grow with us!
How You Will Make a Difference
- Project manage all aspects of the marketing and PR efforts (including objectives, project scope, resource requirements) to accomplish a timely completion of each project
- Mange all administrative activities of Helaina’s PR and marketing initiatives
- Keep marketing activity logs providing regular reports on project status to teams and key stakeholders
- Research opportunities for Helaina’s participation in local, regional, and national industry events
- Coordinate the development, design and publishing of thought leadership content and case studies
- Manage copywriting/creation of outbound email and scripts for all marketing and PR activities
- Manage Helaina presence at industry and private events (physical and digital). Responsibilities will include planning, logistics, event deliverables and internal comms
- Be the primary point of contact of Helaina and external partners including securing timely execution of content deliverables
- Act as Marketing lead for calendaring and maintaining notes from key meetings, including Progress, Proposals, etc. in coordination with the founder and internal stakeholders
- Act as Marketing contact for all marketing and PR activities
- Assist with other marketing projects and deliverables as needed and as bandwidth permits
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or Associate degree from a college or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Marketing experience (marketing operations or marketing project managing) in a Consumer Products or Food Tech organization preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize multiple work assignments, and adapt well to change
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and making decisions with limited resources
- Seriously detailed oriented
- You’re an independent worker who takes initiative and is excited to work at a startup where you have ownership and room for leadership
- Startup working experience preferred
- Location: NYC or Remote; United States
- Benefits: Full medical coverage, optional dental and vision packages, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, the opportunity for advancement, respectful managers, and supportive colleagues.
- This is a U.S.-based position: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire
**Helaina is an Equal Opportunity Employer **
For more information, please contact email@example.com
How to apply