Designing Foods to Improve Human and Planetary Health
At a time of heightened fragility in the global agri-food supply chain, there has never been a more urgent need for food-tech innovation that protects both human and planetary health.
Future Food-Tech’s European flagship returns in-person for the first time in three years to shine a spotlight on new technologies and partnerships that are building healthier and more sustainable food systems. The summit will offer an unrivalled opportunity to meet like-minded food brand directors, investors and entrepreneurs to share, showcase and scale these innovative solutions.
Whether you’re there in-person or tuning in virtually, join us for thought-provoking panels, insightful presentations, roundtable discussions, workshop sessions and Future Food-Tech’s beloved Taste Lab where you will taste the products of the future.
Discover the summit’s key themes:
- Are We in the Midst of Systemic Transformation?
- Food Security: Can Technology Save Us from the Coming Food Catastrophe?
- Survival Strategies: Sustaining Business in a Downturn
- Alternative Fats and Lipids: The Missing Ingredient
- Infant Nutrition and Formula: Feeding the Next Generation
- The Future Consumer: Food Trends, Buying Behaviours & Generational Eating Habits
- Protein Production Debate: Which Technologies Have the Fastest Route to Commercialisation?
- Routes to Regulation: Moving the Needle on Cultivated Meat and Novel Foods
- Ultra-Processed, Ultra-Unhealthy? Creating Healthier Plant-Based ProductsScaling Novel Foods: Defining the Critical Factors for Large-Scale Manufacturing
- Targeting the Gut Microbiome: Personalising Foods for Physical and Mental Health
- Personalised Nutrition: Revolutionising Our Approach to Health & Performance
- Displacing, Not Replacing, Meat: Exploring the White Space of Plant-Based