Scaling Solutions in Personal Health and Nutrition Security.
Gathering over 700 global food system leaders, the Future Food-Tech Summit on September 31 – October 1 will drive forward a collaborative, science-based approach to nutrition innovation.
Join a senior delegation of food innovators, brands, ingredient providers, chefs, investors, and technology developers to exchange ideas through 1-1 networking, live debates, pitch competitions and group discussions.
Whether you are using our intuitive, easy-to-use virtual platform or attending our select in-person content hours, the September summit will offer unique opportunities to connect with fellow leaders in the sector and scale R&D breakthroughs from lab to plate.
- Collaborative Strategies to Prioritise Nutrition Security
- Plant-Based 3.0: Moving Beyond Nutrition to Optimal Health
- Gaining Consumer Trust: Marketing and Regulatory Claims Around Health-Promoting Foods
- Food Prescriptions: Managing Chronic Disease Through Nutrition
- Improving Cognitive Function and Mental Performance Through Diet
- Functional Sweeteners: Sugar Replacements Offering Real Health Benefits
- Investment Trends Driving Health and Wellness
- Technology and Partnerships to Discover New Plant-Based Compounds and Ingredients
- The Silver Economy: Keeping People Healthy for Longer
- Scaling Fermentation: Novel Approaches to Ingredient Production
- Mass Personalisation: Using Data to Unlock Customer Cohorts
- Scientific Advancements in the Understanding of Our Gut Microbiome
- Beyond Mimicking: Delivering Nutrition Through New Gastronomic Experiences
- Creating Convenient, On-The-Go Snacks for the Health-Conscious Consumer
- Event Dates: September 30-October 1, 2021
- Time: 9am BST, 8am GMT
- VIRTUAL + IN-PERSON Super Early Bird Price: £445, register before July 16
- VIRTUAL + IN-PERSON Early Bird Price: £495, register before August 13
- VIRTUAL + IN-PERSON Standard Price: £595
- VIRTUAL ONLY Super Early Bird Price: £345, register before July 16
- VIRTUAL ONLY Early Bird Price: £395, register before August 13
- VIRTUAL ONLY Standard Price: £495